Sarvodhya Public School has established Rules and Regulations for students. These rules reflect the expectations of the school in terms of acceptable standards of student behaviour, student dress code and presentations in the widest sense. Students are expected to follow the school rules at all times. We believes that the students are the representatives of the school from leaving home until they return and are thus expected to set for themselves a high standard of behaviour both inside and outside the school.
- To attend school regularly – on time.
- To respect the right of others to learn.
- To respect their peers and teachers regardless of traditions, religions, gender and caste.
- To respect the property and equipment of the school.
- To conduct themselves in a courteous and appropriate manner in school and in public.
- To see that changing of classrooms between periods is done in an orderly manner.
- To observe their uniform code.
- To be present in the School 10 minutes before the first bell daily.
- To be punctual in/to School.
- To keep the school environment and the local community free from letter.
DRESS AND APPEARANCE
- Students must come to school wearing proper School Uniform. Uniform must be clean and neatly ironed. The shirt must be fully buttoned and tucked in properly. Tie knots should be proper and shoes should be polished.
- Personal cleanliness, hygiene and neatness are expected at all times.
- For boys, hair must be kept tidy and trimmed at all times. No fashionable haircut allowed. Hair should not be touching the shirt collar and should be off the face.
- Students are not allowed to colour, spike or gel their hair.
- Girls with long hair should make two plaits tied with white ribbons. Those with short hair must use a white hair band.
- Girls cannot use cosmetics or apply henna (mehndi) on their hands or feet. Applying kohl or kajal is strictly prohibited. Nails must be kept short and clean with no nail paints.
- Writing on shirts or school uniform is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not permitted to wear costly or fancy watches, chains, earrings, belts etc.
- It is mandatory for the students to wear ID Cards. In case a student loses his/her ID card, he/she must apply for a duplicate ID Card immediately.
- Every student should bring their School Diary to school daily and present it to the teacher as and when required.
- It is mandatory to carry the School diary for morning assembly.
- Students must maintain the school diary neatly. No stickers/ pictures/designs should be pasted or drawn in the school diary.
ATTENDANCE DURING THE EXAMINATION
- All the students are to note that they will need to produce a valid medical certificate in the event they fall sick and have to go on medical leave.
- On the days when unit tests are held, attendance for the full day is essential. Students will not be permitted to take the Unit Test and return home.
- It is mandatory for all students to obtain required percentage of attendance (>75%) or as advised by JKBOSE from time to time to be eligible for appearing in the board exams.
- Parents have the option to deposit the fees quarterly or for the whole year in advance.
- One month’s notice of withdrawal should be given or one month’s fees paid in advance before removing a pupil from the School or from the bus.
- All fees for the year must be cleared before a pupil is permitted to sit for the Final Examinations. Fees will be charged as late fee as long as pupil’s name is on the rolls of the class.