Thank you for your interest in Sarvodhya Public School. Admission is open to all boys and girls between the age of 3 to 16 irrespective of social status, religion or nationality. The following steps are involved in the admission process.
The Registration for admission starts from 1st November every year. The New Session, for all classes (including IX & XI) starts from 1st April every year.
1. Admission is open for Nursery to 9th & 11th subject to vacancy in respective class.
2. Registration for all classes is mandatory.
3. Registration and examination fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
4. Registration does not guarantee admission.
5. Admissions to all classes are based on Proficiency Assessment and interaction with the candidate and the parents.
6. For Classes I - V the candidate is tested in English, Hindi, Math and Life Skills.
7. For Classes VI – IX the candidate is tested in English, Hindi, Math, Science and Life Skills.
• Attested photocopy of the marks statement from the Board/School.
• Original migration certificate from Board in respect of students admitted in classes from other boards.
• 4 passport size photographs of the student.
• 2 passport size photographs of mother, father, persons authorized by parents to meet their ward.